Sonntag, 9. Oktober 2011

Quotes to life by... more or less

"I hate a liar more than a thief; a thief is only after my salary, a liar is after my reality."

and
"From the beginning to the end,
losers lose, winners win,
this is real, we ain't got to pretend."

...from the streets.;-)
Okay I admit it, I listen to Rap Music sometimes.
But do not get me wrong, as much as I like some of those songs, I love Oldschool Rock, Classic, Blues, very little Pop, even some of this dance-stuff like house or whatever they call it.
It has a good rhythm, I listen to it... Thats the way I choose my music.
When I need powerful stuff it's Rap (Rick Ross, Fifty, KIZ, Bushido and other not so deep stuff) and Black or classic Rock ( CCR, Jethro Tull, Uriah Heep, Marc Knopfler), when I want to relax after long day's work it's classic and a good pipe.
But there's also marsh music like one of my favorite songs, the Radezky Marsch.

Have a good night and a good start tomorrow.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen